After you have purchased a premium theme from us you will receive an email with a download link for the latest theme version.
The download link will be active permanently. In this way you have free lifetime access to the latest theme version. So you probably will want to update to the latest theme version. Here are all of the necessary steps:
1. Download the latest theme version
Open the email you have already received from us and click on the download link. Then save the latest theme file (a zip file) to your computer.
2. Upload the new theme to your website
Once you have the latest theme files, you simply need to upload them to your website. In general, there are 2 options for doing that:
Option 1. Upload your theme via FTP:
- Unzip the file on your computer
- Access the website via FTP
- Upload the theme files to the theme folder on your server overriding all of the existing files:
Option 2. Re-Upload theme from Admin Panel
- Login to your Admin Panel
- Navigate to Left Menu -> Appearance -> Themes
- Activate some other Theme
- Delete the theme you want to upload
- Upload and Activate the Theme again