Our Premium themes come with ‘One Click Demo Import’ support which allows you to import demo content in your site (same as our premium themes demos). Here are all necessary steps (you can check the video as well which includes theme installation and demo import data):
1. Install and Activate ‘One Click Demo Import’ Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/one-click-demo-import/
2. Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Import Demo Data
3. Scroll down and click ‘Import Demo Data’
4. Wait about 5-10 minutes until import demo data completes
5. Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Menus
5.1. Load ‘mainmenu’ menu, then check ‘Primary Menu’ checkbox and save changes
5.2. Load ‘footermenu’, then check ‘Footer Menu’ checkbox and save changes.
5.3. (Only if there is ‘topmenu’) Load ‘topmenu’, then check ‘Top Menu’ checkbox and save changes.
6. (Optional) Once you have imported demo content, you can deactivate and remove the ‘One Click Demo Import’ plugin from your site