If you use a theme by us (a free or premium version), you probably use the built-in Homepage Slider (most of our themes comes with such). The slider is designed to be managed easily: Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Customize -> ‘Slider’ Section where you can set Slide images, titles, contents, links, etc.
In case, your Slider doesn’t work, here are the things you could check:
Check for Invalid Content
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Appearance -> Customize -> ‘Slider’ Section
- Check the content entered into ‘Slide Text’ fields i.e. all opened HTML tags (<p>, <div>, <b>) must be followed by corresponding closing tags (<p>, <div>, <b>)
- If there is a field with invalid HTML code, please update it, save changes and check if that resolves the issue.
- Navigate to Admin Panel -> Left Menu -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins
- Disable plugins one by one
- After disable a plugin:
- Open the Homepage
- Refresh the page (by clicking Ctrl + F5)
- Check if that resolves the issue
- In this way you will be able to identify the problematic plugin
- Once the problematic plugin is identified, you could disable it permanently to be able to use the Slider.