Knowledge base is a website with info about a product, service, topic, etc. Such websites could include FAQ pages, tutorials, manuals. Here is a list of the best knowledge base WordPress themes for 2020:
1. KnowHow – A Knowledge Base WordPress Theme
It is the most popular know how WP theme. Features include quick setup, FAQ pages included, responsive design, 24/7 support.
It is the most popular theme in that niche. So, it worth checking it before choosing a theme for know how site.
2. HelpGuru – A Self-Service Knowledge Base WordPress Theme
HelpGuru is the second most popular themes in knowledge base niche. It has been developed by same author of KnowHow theme who offer same 24/7 support.
3. Docly – Documentation And Knowledge Base WordPress Theme with Forum
Docly is a WP theme supposed to be used for online documentation. It could be helpful if develop a product or service and you want to provide an online interactive documentation for it.
4. kBase – Knowledge Base WordPress Theme
kBase is another good option for knowledge base WP theme. It is suitable for Helpdesk, wiki, customer support or community site.
5. Lore – Elegant Knowledge Base WordPress Theme
And the last suggestion in our chart is Lore WordPress Theme which is straight-to-the-point knowledge base theme.