When you add a header menu in WordPress, you probably will want to add a link to your website homepage. Here are all of the necessary steps how it can be done:
- Login to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Navigate to Left Menu -> Appearance -> Menu
- If you haven’t already created a menu, click on ‘create a new menu’ link:
Then click on ‘Primary Menu’ checkbox:
- Click on ‘Custom Links’ Section, Fill, ‘URL’ (with URL of your website i.e. ‘https://tishonator.com’) and ‘Link Text’ (i.e. ‘Home’), then click on ‘Add to Menu’ button:
- Then you can move the newly added menu item in right to the desired positon (most of the cases – at top position):
- Now click on ‘Save Menu’ button and that’s all.